Preliminary Layout
My masthead for my magazine would be called, "The Athlete Introspection" or a title that could portray the idea that the content is an inside view into athletes' lives. This isn't a definitive title but it is something that sounds good for now; however, it can be up for change.
The main image for the cover of my magazine would be an image of three different athletes, dressed in their corresponding gear and uniforms, on a field. The image would showcase all three athletes, crossing their arms looking serious, large and centered on the cover. The background would be black and white while the athletes are in color. Their bold color in a seamlessly dull background would showcase their significance. I also want a low angle shot of the athletes to give a perspective where the viewer is looking up at the them.
My selling line for the magazine could be “We pay respect to your intricate details." The premise of the magazine is to cater towards the smaller athletes that play in high school. Since the magazine is an inside view of the athletes, the details matter for the sports their playing and for other details about them personally. This would catch the attention of a more specific crowd, but an unmatched loyalty.
The title of my magazine could include Source Sans Pro Black font. I would include this within this post, however blogger doesn't support the font. Regardless, this font is bold and eye catching which is significant and relevant to the title. For my font that makes up my article, I am going to use Abadi. This font is clear and easy to read. I was aiming for a reasonable font that doesn't draw people away when they see it allowing a wide range of people to easily read it.
The title of the feature article would be called “The inside view on Sarasota high school athletes” or something along those lines. I’m not sure whether or not that could be the definitive title. That would be the main focus, however, I’m open to include other information that relates to the magazine's style. I could include the specific athletes names in bold and red over pictures of them while the main sports titles in a black color. The pictures of the athletes could be in portrait style and include main bright colors to contrast the black text on a white background. The magazine is meant to portray a modern style.
The aim for my style of the contents page would be slick and modern. I also plan to include half of the page covered with a picture of one of the related sports and their athlete. I plan to bold each of the titles separately with a brief description of the related article and where to find it. I want the main titles to appear in a black font while the sub titles appear in red. I am also going to include key words that may catch the reader's attention.
Comments
Post a Comment