Production 1- Scheduling Interviews and Shooting Locations

 Today I was able to get in contact with a varsity football player from Braden River High School that is willing to do an interview in the next week or two. There isn't a specific date yet, but he told me that he would be available during the weekends in the next two weeks. I also came up with a tentative date for my photo shoot where I have one of the three athletes confirming that he will do it. I also have two locations picked out at either Arlington park or the fields in Lakewood ranch for my shoot. They both provide a great backdrop for my medium shots of the athletes. Both of these have fields and they are relatively open. I still need to contact the other two athletes, however since they are friends, they should be able to attend the photoshoot during break. I am also working towards contacting several coaches from high schools and some colleges through either the phone or email. They would provide good background information for some of my article. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Post Production 2- Defining My Product

Post Production 1- Altering Color Coordination and Style