Production 4- Completed Interview, Cover Art, and Article

 Yesterday I was able to finish editing the cover art of my magazine in photoshop. I was running into a few mechanical difficulties that I was able to figure out eventually through the use of video tutorials. The cover was converted and imported into InDesign and a few more edits were made after that to complete it. The content page also needed a few edits with the pictures and the coloring that were resolved relatively easy. The interview with the Braden River varsity high school football player went great. The athlete had plenty of time to answer a range of questions that would assist me in writing my feature article. I was able to talk all about the experiences of being a student-athlete and get a personal viewpoint on all of my statements. All that is left to do is to format the written article into InDesign and make finishing touches to the magazine prior to submission. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Post Production 2- Defining My Product

Post Production 1- Altering Color Coordination and Style