Production 2- Rescheduling, Props and Adobe Practice
The scheduled interview with the varsity football player, Jordan Carter, got postponed considering the interview was near the holidays and some family came up on his end. The interview has been rescheduled for next week either on Wednesday or Friday. I also need to clarify a portion of my interview questions revolving around home situations. The photoshoot was also rescheduled at a later date because one of the main three athletes couldn't make it. Right now I'm working towards finding a date that all the participants could reasonably attend to without any interfering complications. While I'm working towards those goals, I am getting familiar with the Adobe programs like Photoshop and InDesign by following tutorials online for some of the concepts that I want to implement into my magazine and some of the photos. The programs where difficult to understand when starting, but I am naturally learning things within the program that I am picking up the more tutorials I follow. One feature that I've implemented was the blur tool in Photoshop which blurs around the focused objects. I am also working toward structuring my feature article using some of the questions that I'm going to get from my interview.
Comments
Post a Comment